Straits Area Snowmobile Club Forums

Go Back   Straits Area Snowmobile Club Forums > Summer Fun and Info > The Hot Tub & Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Hot Tub & Pub Stay connected during the off season! General Discussion about just about anything!

Old 01-02-2011, 08:36 AM   #1
Wink
Trail Master

Default Big Ten - Another great performance

Well the Big Ten made another great showing (or no showing) during hte bowl games. I thought Wisconsin would stand up to TCU better than they did. J. J. Watt did not have the game I thought he would. I couldn't get over how soft their corners played on the TCU receivers.
I thought Penn State was going to hang on and beat Florida. What was that quarterback doing? A couple of those interceptions almost looked intentional.

Maybe OSU can get a win for the conference. I do believe Tressel should bench the "Tat Five". Like Corso and Herbstreet said yesterday, "What would Woody do?"

Wink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:49 AM   #2
MJA
Trail Master

Default Re: Big Ten - Another great performance

I dont watch much football nor do I care to but I did catch a littte bit of the Michigan game, WOW! There is more action at one of my boys upwards flag football games.
11/12 MSA family member
12/13 MSA family member
13/14 MSA family member
14/15 MSA family member
15/16 MSA family member

MJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:34 AM   #3
con-fusion
Trail Master

Amost afraid to watch the Buckeyes after yesterdays BIG ten performance Wink. With a loss to the razorbacks, we could keep the conference perfect.
con-fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
Floyd
Trail Master

Hey now..... don't forget that the Big Ten DID come up with wins earlier in the week with Iowa and Illinois. As for Saturday, the SEC pretty much made the Big Ten look baaaaad.
Hey Kenny - maybe you already read this in one of the papers, but did you know that the state of Michigan allowed 101 points Saturday ? And that's just in football. I sure hope OSU can stop the bleeding tomorrow night.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:43 PM   #5
conniver04
Trail Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
Hey now..... don't forget that the Big Ten DID come up with wins earlier in the week with Iowa and Illinois. As for Saturday, the SEC pretty much made the Big Ten look baaaaad.
Hey Kenny - maybe you already read this in one of the papers, but did you know that the state of Michigan allowed 101 points Saturday ? And that's just in football. I sure hope OSU can stop the bleeding tomorrow night.
We all know U of M is terrible this year and has the worst defense in college football but what about the spartys?? They cried how they were overlooked by the bcs and then got spanked 49-7. Way to go Sparty...lol

Now the Razorbacks and Ryan Mallet will finish off the big ten by beating the cheaters from Columbus. funny how the Ad had alot to say about the NCAA not stepping up and making a stand against Cam Newton but when the problems come his way he wants to put off the suspension. Class at its best

16 MXZX 1200
17 Renegade X 1200
Proud member of Straits area snowmobile club
M.S.A.
conniver04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:21 PM   #6
SuperSportJay
Trail Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by conniver04 View Post
We all know U of M is terrible this year and has the worst defense in college football but what about the spartys?? They cried how they were overlooked by the bcs and then got spanked 49-7. Way to go Sparty...lol

Now the Razorbacks and Ryan Mallet will finish off the big ten by beating the cheaters from Columbus. funny how the Ad had alot to say about the NCAA not stepping up and making a stand against Cam Newton but when the problems come his way he wants to put off the suspension. Class at its best
And they actually would have if they could have caught the ball! Mallet was putting the ball in their chest!! I was a rootin hog that night! but the cheaters outran them.
jmb73182@hotmail.com
SuperSportJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:50 AM   #7
Floyd
Trail Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSportJay View Post
And they actually would have if they could have caught the ball! Mallet was putting the ball in their chest!! I was a rootin hog that night! but the cheaters outran them.
Totally agree. Can't remember the names of the receivers, but I think they were all guilty of having "Braylen Edwards" hands (when he was in Cleveland). My hats off to Mallet for being on target most of the night, and he HAD to be getting frustrated at his WR's and TE's. I guess the ALMIGHTY SCARLET AND GRAY was too intimidating.