Straits Area Snowmobile Club Forums

Go Back   Straits Area Snowmobile Club Forums > General Discussion > Looking for Riders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Looking for Riders Looking for a Riding Companion? Post Here!

Old 12-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
indootime
Trail Master

Default Pats Big Ride! Date is set!!

Well everyone... I set the date for the ride that I am doing. January 28th! Last year I had about 20 friends and family ride and it turned out to be a great time. I would like to extend an invitation to all my friends in the Strait Area Snowmobile Club.

This year we should have somewhere between 20 and 30 riders hitting the Straits trails around 9am on Saturday. We will hit all the "Hot Spots" and great sights in our area and then back to the hotel around 5pm. Like last year, we will have a Party at Timmy Lee's where we will award prizes, eat, and have a few cold ones. This is not a fundraiser so there is no cost for the ride. I will organize everything, supply awards, and you pick up your food and drink.

You can either mark the date down or forward me your email and I will add you to the "Evite" list where you will be sent a formal invitation with a RSVP link so I can get a better idea of how many people will be attending.

January 28th is the date.

Hope you can make it!

Pat Jackman
586-863-7333
pnljackman@aol.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 181655_1724611328056_1621586205_1695986_671509_n.jpg (79.9 KB, 117 views)
Old 12-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
indootime
Trail Master

Default Re: Pats Big Ride! Date is set!!

Hi Everyone,

So far I have 29 plus people that have replied to the "Evite" with a YES! I have the room reserved at Timmy's for the party also. Should be a great time.

Again, anyone who would like to be added to the "Evite" just shoot me your email and I will put you on the list. By doing this the "Evite" will send you and invitation and all the details for the ride. It also makes it easier for me to send out updates on the ride and any other info needed for all my friends! I have a few coming from the club and would love to see a few more!

Hope to see some "Straits Club" riders join us!

Pat
586-863-7333
pnljackman@aol.com
Old 01-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #3
indootime
Trail Master

Default Re: Pats Big Ride! Date is set!!

Ride is still on for the 28th! I have between 40-50 riders hitting the trails Saturday Morning around 9am from the Voyager Inn. Please join us for the ride as well as the party afterwords at Timmy Lee's.

Pat
586-863-7333