View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 05:17 PM   #6
Trail Master
snopro7c's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Van Wert, OH
Posts: 75
Default Re: Trail Conditions 1-17-17

Originally Posted by ToddMeister View Post
Eh, I don't think the ole B&S is capable of 190 ponies with the puffer...

But yeah, Jeff and I are not happy campers this week...

At least my Viper is still rod kit supposed to be in this week...

The rod recall on the sleds was official last Thursday BTW.

Well anyways I still have the 12 Vector to take UP to ride if/when the weather cools back off and ole man Winter decides to come back.
Let us know Todd! Would love to ride with ya again!
if you were to cut me I would bleed green

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!
snopro7c is offline