PDA

View Full Version : NOVI - Who's going???

Wink
10-29-2008, 05:22 PM
Who's going to the Novi show this weekend? I'm planning on being there Saturday with possibly Griz and Floyd and maybe even my kid. I think Kenny's going too. Anybody want to meet at one of the beer stands and have a couple?? Let's pick a time. Kenny is pretty good about knowing what vendors are where so we'll have him pick the beer stand. Somebody throw a time out there. Make sure to give everyone time to get their shopping done. See ya then. :drink[1]:

polaris4me
10-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Kathy and I will be there, all day. My brother will be at the vintage booth, so we will hang around there.
So whatever time, we can be there.:waves:
All I need is some oil and hyfax. Maybe a coat, but it has to be one hell of a deal.

ToddMeister
10-29-2008, 07:40 PM
Me and wifey will be there all day. Gotta a few things to look for and will also check out some new stuff at the Yama-tank display.

A yami 2-up 4stroke owner will be there with a sled that has over 30,000 miles on it. Check it out if ya get a chance.

conniver04
10-30-2008, 09:44 AM
I will be there for sure. Sheila, Matt and I will be getting there somewhere around noonish. We are meeting Chuck and Jerry from the Rock Bottom there in that time frame. Maybe we could meet somewhere around 3ish. I'm open for anything. Who knows what I might buy. I know Matt is going shopping.

Wink, you coming to my house and riding up with me?

ToddMeister
10-30-2008, 09:52 AM
Meeting around 3ish is good for us. See ya there!

Gunner F5
10-30-2008, 04:17 PM
Danyele and I will be there around noon on Saturday. She said I'll need to get my shopping done before I drink anything for fear I'll spend too much money. Looking foward to seeing everyone from the board.

SmittyAllSeason
10-30-2008, 04:34 PM
Skeet and I will be there Sat morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Yamaha gave a new sled to the guy with over 30,000 miles on his 2005 Yam.

Also seen that John Dee has a new Cat and also a new Yamaha. He can use the Cat all winter and give it back or buy it outright. He already bought and paid for the Yamaha Nytro XTX.

polaris4me
10-30-2008, 05:44 PM
3ish sounds good to us. :waves:

Wink
10-30-2008, 06:37 PM
I will be there for sure. Sheila, Matt and I will be getting there somewhere around noonish. We are meeting Chuck and Jerry from the Rock Bottom there in that time frame. Maybe we could meet somewhere around 3ish. I'm open for anything. Who knows what I might buy. I know Matt is going shopping.

Wink, you coming to my house and riding up with me?

Chuck said he was coming last year too!!!!

As far as I know, we're riding up on our own, especially if Mark goes. There's just no good way to I-75 from Van Wert. If anything changes, I'll call you.

Wasn't the big bar by the vintage sleds last year? That's where I met Kenny. Let's make it there about 3:00.

conniver04
10-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Chuck said he was coming last year too!!!!

As far as I know, we're riding up on our own, especially if Mark goes. There's just no good way to I-75 from Van Wert. If anything changes, I'll call you.

Wasn't the big bar by the vintage sleds last year? That's where I met Kenny. Let's make it there about 3:00.

Last year that big bar was right by the vintage booth. I haven'rt seen the layout this year yet. I'm sure it will be similar though.

Chuck is coming for sure this year as Jerry is driving and when he says he's going they make it.

Floyd
10-31-2008, 09:21 AM
I wonder if Jerry is looking for some replacement hoods and windshields for a Yami RS Rage? Or at least some deer whistles to put on it:smilielol

ToddMeister
10-31-2008, 11:33 AM
I wonder if Jerry is looking for some replacement hoods and windshields for a Yami RS Rage? Or at least some deer whistles to put on it:smilielol

^^^^^^^^^^Now that right there was funny :smilielol

SuperSportJay
10-31-2008, 02:33 PM
I'll, unfortunately, will be making it Sunday morning. If anyone wants a place to go after the show on Saturday, around 5pm starts the halloween party at Casa de Baker down in Milan. Send me a message on here or anyone interested can get my number from Kenny. Either way, it's going to be a good weekend!

Wink
10-31-2008, 08:42 PM
I'm coming with Floyd. He's bringing Belinda. Still don't know if my son is coming. Be there about noon. See ya there.

conniver04
10-31-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm coming with Floyd. He's bringing Belinda. Still don't know if my son is coming. Be there about noon. See ya there.

Matt wants to know if Belinda's daughter is coming?:D

Snow VP
11-01-2008, 12:08 AM
I thought Matt was already betrothed to the 34 yr old w/2 kids from Timmy's :p

SuperSportJay
11-01-2008, 09:20 AM
I thought Matt was already betrothed to the 34 yr old w/2 kids from Timmy's :p

Haha! That was funny! She may have been the hottest "butter" face I've ever seen.

conniver04
11-01-2008, 10:22 PM
It was good seeing everyone today. That was fun. todd took pics I'm sure he wil post later . Let it snow!!!!

We missed ya Rugburn. Hope the party went well.

Wink
11-02-2008, 07:06 AM
Yep, had a great time. Got home at midnight, tired as hell. Was disappointed in the amount of vendors. We all stopped at BW3's after the show, man I love those Caribbean Jerk wings. There were some good deals to be had but there were fewer vendors. Bought a Doo jersey for my grandson for $15 and got myself a Doo Bee hockey Jersey. They list for $119.95 and they had them for $35. Floyd got a good deal on some Klim boots thanks to Kenny's friend from SledX.com. She did some dealing with a vendor and got Floyd a great price. Kind of hard to find size 14's. Glad to see Chuck and Jerry make it all the way from St. Ignace. Jerry bought some studs. Guess if he hits a deer now it will already be sliced and trimmed.

Gunner F5
11-02-2008, 10:26 AM
Great seeing everyone! Danyele followed Wink's advice and walked away with over $230 of DOO apparel for only $65!!! Thanks for the tip Wink. She ended up gettin' a Modular 2 helmet for $210 down from $219 earlier.
Matt, thanks for bringing UP the Klim head sock idea as that totally slipped my mind when making out my list.
Oh, I almost forgot. I filled out the papers on my new sled I WILL win at the DOO booth. Somehow I just couldn't resist being persuaded to fill one out by the young lady in those black, well, whatever they were.:eek: Was happy to see that Jerry's eyes and neck is ok after the tall, top heavy blond visited the bar at the show. Funny how her shirt said " Guess" across the front of it.

Wink
11-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Great seeing everyone! Danyele followed Wink's advice and walked away with over $230 of DOO apparel for only $65!!! Thanks for the tip Wink. She ended up gettin' a Modular 2 helmet for $210 down from $219 earlier.
Matt, thanks for bringing UP the Klim head sock idea as that totally slipped my mind when making out my list.
Oh, I almost forgot. I filled out the papers on my new sled I WILL win at the DOO booth. Somehow I just couldn't resist being persuaded to fill one out by the young lady in those black, well, whatever they were.:eek: Was happy to see that Jerry's eyes and neck is ok after the tall, top heavy blond visited the bar at the show. Funny how her shirt said " Guess" across the front of it.

Jerry should have been wearing a shirt that says "tell your b--bs to stop staring at my eyes"

polaris4me
11-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Nice to see everyone at the show. The show did seem a little smaller, or maybe the venders are getting smaller spaces.
We also found some deals. Kathy and I both got new jackets reg.$485 for both, took them for $130 for 2 jackets. Also pick up a case of oil, hyfax and carbides.

30 days and the trails are open:letitsnow

ToddMeister
11-02-2008, 07:23 PM
Had a great time seeing everyone at the show. Picked up a new helmet and some gloves this time around. Couldn't find any oil, not many vendors had oil this time...

Show was down in attendance, and vendors seemed fewer with less stock. Deals were there but you had to look for them.

A few pics attached...

Top pic at the show from left to right, Randy (Wink), Kevin (Polaris4me), Floyd, Chuckie from RB, Matt (skidoodude04), Kenny (conniver04), and yours truly.

Bottom pic at BW3's clockwise from left: Matt, Mark (Gunner F5) and Danyele, Wink, Chuck, Kenny, Floyd, Rich, Fritz, Jerry, and my wifey.

Floyd
11-03-2008, 08:30 AM
It would have been great to have a picture of the well-endowed blonde to post. She was definately a head turner, and the sprayed-on jeans complemented the upper portion quite well:eek: I hope everybody's neck is o.k! Kenny, I really appreciate you and Matt's help in finding me the deal on the Klim boots. I have been looking for good boots in a size 14 for 3 or 4 years. All in all, it was great seeing everybody there.

conniver04
11-03-2008, 04:34 PM
It would have been great to have a picture of the well-endowed blonde to post. She was definately a head turner, and the sprayed-on jeans complemented the upper portion quite well:eek: I hope everybody's neck is o.k! Kenny, I really appreciate you and Matt's help in finding me the deal on the Klim boots. I have been looking for good boots in a size 14 for 3 or 4 years. All in all, it was great seeing everybody there.

That blonde did have some very nice high performance after market parts attached up top. I thought Jerry's eyes were gonna pop out:smilielol

That was a great time and lets all hope we get to see those things in a jersey on the trail somewhere this winter:D

27 Days.... Let it snow

Skeet
11-03-2008, 07:11 PM
Sorry we missed everyone. Me and SmittyAllSeason (Jeff) were there from 10 am to about 2 pm. We would've liked to see everyone again and meet some new people. I'm sure will get a chance this winter.

Mrs. Meister
11-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Alright you guys, put your tongues back in your mouths- I'm sure they
were probably fake- maybe you should have thrown her in the water,
she probably would have sunk :smilielol :smilielol

That blonde did have some very nice high performance after market parts attached up top. I thought Jerry's eyes were gonna pop out

That was a great time and lets all hope we get to see those things in a jersey on the trail somewhere this winter

Gunner F5
11-03-2008, 08:40 PM

:smilielol Yea, kinda forgot about that scientific experiment on "Manswers"

conniver04
11-03-2008, 08:51 PM

Of course they were fake. Thats the best part!!! I love those high performance aftermarket parts. If Sheila would say go we would be there tomorrow:smilielol

Griz
11-04-2008, 06:28 AM
Sorry we missed everyone. Me and SmittyAllSeason (Jeff) were there from 10 am to about 2 pm. We would've liked to see everyone again and meet some new people. I'm sure will get a chance this winter.

I wish I would have been able to go but I had made a promise to Randy(the guy that took over my position at the marina) that I would help him out with the fall season and after being gone the week before brushing, I felt I should hold up my end to him. Sorry I missed everbody but it's close to being SNOW.

Wink
11-04-2008, 07:32 PM

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, your point is??????

SuperSportJay
11-06-2008, 11:53 AM
It was good seeing everyone today. That was fun. todd took pics I'm sure he wil post later . Let it snow!!!!

We missed ya Rugburn. Hope the party went well.

Thanks Kenny... it did go very well.. We polished the keg off, had a bunch of great food, and the night ended by dragging people around the yard with a rope behind my lawn tractor at 1:30am... neighbors weren't too happy! We did make it to the show on Sunday. I was surprised how many people were actually there still!

SuperSportJay
11-06-2008, 12:02 PM
:smilielol Yea, kinda forgot about that scientific experiment on "Manswers"

That is the greatest show of all time! Just so everyone is aware, you can NOT squeeze an implant and break them, a fat guy can land on them and they're alright, and it's proven the only form of abuse they won't stand up to is a speeding bullet...

Wink
11-06-2008, 08:30 PM

She's probably afraid to go riding cause the temperature would drop below the freezing point of silicone and then she'd be in real trouble.

ToddMeister
11-07-2008, 07:13 AM
She's probably afraid to go riding cause the temperature would drop below the freezing point of silicone and then she'd be in real trouble.

But I bet she would take the corners real well though :eek:

:smilielol :smilielol