PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend

Wink
02-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Curt and I are heading up tonite. We'll be riding all day tomorrow and Saturday. Curt's bringing his new GPS so we'll probably try some exploring.
We'll be staying at the Super 8.
Gonna find out if the sled holds together.
See ya on the trails. (or in the bars)

Wink

ToddMeister
02-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Hey Wink,

Have Curt check out www.gpssledmaps.com, there are michigan trail maps available for the major GPS brands. I have them loaded into my GPS. There are two versions, one with trails only, and one with trails, roads, and lakes.

Me and wifey are coming UP tomorrow nite. Hope to see ya!

Curt and I are heading up tonite. We'll be riding all day tomorrow and Saturday. Curt's bringing his new GPS so we'll probably try some exploring.
We'll be staying at the Super 8.
Gonna find out if the sled holds together.
See ya on the trails. (or in the bars)

Wink

Wink
02-07-2008, 09:16 AM
Anybody know how the trails are heading east? I still want to ride to Detour and take the ferry over to Drummond. Just one of those things I've been wanting to do.

conniver04
02-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Wink, I haven't heard of any problems but there are some swamps after I-75 heading to Hessell. I used to ride that way all the time till they re routed the trail down M-134 in the ditch for about 5 miles and then heads into a small twisty trail that has lots of wet spots. Once you get past Cedarville its a pretty nice ride. Crossing the ferry is neat and once you get across there is a awesome trail thats like a super highway heading to town.

Wink
02-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Hey Neil, hope I see ya at Timmy's Sat. nite. I got a sweatshirt I'm gonna wear just for you.

polaris4me
02-08-2008, 08:51 AM
Wink, Drummund is fun to ride, did it two years ago. Some of the trails are or narrow , but fun to ride.
Were up at St.Iggy right now. Going to ride to the Soo sat. , check out the radar runs and ride to Brimely.
Maybe see you at Timmy's