PDA

View Full Version : Which one of you guys turned off the snow?

Wink
12-27-2010, 08:39 AM
Which one of you pinheads up north turned off the snow.:letitsnow I don't care if you're tired of shoveling snow. We want to ride!!!! As of this moment we should be just coming around Lansing and on our way north. My son and I are both off all week and it was the perfect time for us to ride. Patience is not one of my better virtues (if I have any at all).
When Mark was still in school, we used to always go to Munising for the week between Christmas and New Years. Rented one of the cabins at the Buckhorn. Always had about 15 people together (one place slept 22). Always had a good time but didn't always have snow. One year we only rode 10 miles the whole week. We did drink a lot of beer that week though.:beerchug[ I can't waste my money on trips like that anymore so hurry up and turn on the snow flux capacitors!!! We're waiting.:sledder:

lov2sled
12-27-2010, 12:26 PM
:w00t: AGREE!!!!! :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow
________
Asian Kissing (http://www.####tube.com/categories/129/kissing/videos/1)

Floyd
12-27-2010, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE=Wink;7731 One year we only rode 10 miles the whole week. We did drink a lot of beer that week though.:beerchug[ .:sledder:[/QUOTE]

I remember that year... well, most of it. We had more miles crossing the Mackinac Bridge that trip than miles on our sleds :wacko: I know Wink remembers this, but Buzz (local snowmobile dealer) probably had more miles sliding backwards downhill in his Suburban than miles on his sled :smilielol

snopro7c
12-27-2010, 05:07 PM
I know Wink remembers this, but Buzz (local snowmobile dealer) probably had more miles sliding backwards downhill in his Suburban than miles on his sled :smilielol[/QUOTE]

lmao!!!!! i remember that!!:smilielol